Our Jurisdiction

It's important to know if you're inside the City or not for many reasons. Many City services, including those we provide, are only provided to those within the City.

View our jurisdiction in a larger map

Helpful notes:

If you're outside the City, please contact Grady County Emergency Management at 405-222-2339.