Floodplain Management

Floodplain status of any parcel in the City is shown on FEMA's Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM's). Floodplain management in the City, including development or change of ANY kind in a floodplain parcel, is governed by the City's Flood Damage Prevention Regulations. Please note: ANY & ALL development in a floodplain requires prior submission & approval of a Floodplain Development Permit Application.

The Ordinance & permit application will require a PDF reader. If you'd like to look at paper maps instead, we keep a set at the TEM office at City Hall. Please contact us to arrange an appointment by phone at 405-381-5900 or by e-mail to em@cityoftuttle.com.

Official FIRM's for other areas: FEMA Map Service Center

Easier, but unofficial maps: OWRB's Floodplain Map Viewer

Requests to change FIRM's: FEMA Letters of Map Change

General questions: FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) or FloodSmart.gov - The Official Home of the NFIP (or 888-379-9531)